Bounty

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MajiinBuu, Sep 28, 2016.

1. MajiinBuu

I wasn't playing when "Bounties" were introduced, and I'm still clueless as to how they work.
    I have seen a few players (both enemy and ally) with bounties in-game (little red reticle icon), but with no clue why. From what I've read it seems like Day-Break Cash is spent to "Get Revenge."
    Is there something that triggers a bounty, or have I been mindlessly clicking in the death screen?
  2. The Rogue Wolf

The "Get Revenge" button places a bounty on the person that killed you. The next three enemies that kill the bountied player get bonus XP for doing so, as does the person who placed the bounty.
  3. MajiinBuu

Is the player visibly bountied for everyone? Or just the person who placed the bounty?
  4. IroncladBomber

Everyone can see it. I've had bounties placed on me a lot, and enemies do take notice.
  5. MajiinBuu

That's a huge relief, I was afraid I was unknowingly spending station cash :eek:
  6. bLind db

I avoid this by making sure I never give DBG a ******* dime. They don't deserve to be supported.
  7. Eternaloptimist

But you're happy to play their game, right? And let other people pay DBG so that you can carry on doing so, yes?

To be clear, I have nothing against F2P but it bugs just a little bit for free users of this exceptional game to be slagging off the provider.
  8. MajiinBuu

I've spent enough money to make up for several freeloaders :D
    Gotta look good for Papa Vanu
  9. The Rogue Wolf

Hate to tell you this, but you're supporting them by playing. You're giving paying customers content.