boiling off anger SOE!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by daddy86, Apr 8, 2013.

1. daddy86

I will try and keep this as friendly as possible but please imagine the F word 5 times in every sentence so you understand my frustrations!

Things have gone from bad to worse since GU2 and with every new thing you implement you break 3 elements in the game.

- Just now on cobalt my entire platoon got disconnected for no reason at all i mean wtf any explanation on that?

- after a certain ammount of time the engineer turret bugs and keeps resetting itself so you cannot place it anymore.

- people's loadout disapearing every time they log in.

- screen flickering still exists.

- no damage detection

- massive server lag

- massive drop in fps for no reason

- characters disapearing

- ingame purchases not received

- not being able to drive through baseshields while you own the place

- logging in lags like hell

I could go one but its not like you dont know it, you just dont fix it and when you do you break something else!
    Im so tired SOE, so tired and it seems that no matter what is said to you, the game keeps getting more unplayable by the day.
    We have to beg for information about a product most of us pay for and when we do most of the times it appears on twitter and FB and im sorry but im not a social media zombie so i dont look there.

When are you finally going to listen and fix stuff before implementing new ones?! Optimise the freaking game, fix the bugs especially the gamebreaking ones.
    We have to delete at least 10 members in the outfit every week who quit because of all this crap! We get new ones but it becomes less and less every week.

I love this game, we all love this game but i seriously dislike whoever is in charge over there.
    Dont you see you are shooting yourself in the foot?

Also reply more in the forums, north koreans get more truthworthy information from kim yun un then we do from planetside 2 SOE!!!!!!

im close to giving up and i have been here since launch and i know that leaving threaths dont work on you but i thought i mention it anyway!

And stop sayin THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE because we have lost our patience after GU4, at least then you still tried to do a hotfix, now we aint getting ****@!

just FU
    • Up x 4
  2. Brainwayne

in my magical crystal ball I can clearly foresee what will happen with this thread and your forum account :rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  3. PhoenixDown

Come on daddy86. I'm not saying this game doesn't have issues. It has plenty and can get very frustrating.

Still, it is a F2P game so if you're this angry, just stop playing this game and go play other games/do other stuff. Plenty of fun things out there in the world (real or digital).
  4. daddy86

as much as i would reply the same thing normally i just lost it last night and even though im now back to my senses i still support my first post and for someone who lost his cool i think i kept it pretty decent.

This game is free but i pay for it so i expect nothing less then at least information from the company that is taking my money that is not unfair or me being a demanding noob, it is normal!

The launch of the pts gives me hope but right now they are testing the new grid system so more crap to implement rather then fixing stuff sigh :(
  5. Terrorbird

Same here, I actually love this game and mostly due to the potential this game has. But there are so much stupid problems lately that shouldn't be there. For instance, I have an awesome gaming pc with a GTX570 graphics card and an Intel i5 2500k CPU. Playing this game with around 50-70 FPS. But since GU6 I have like these major FPS dropdowns bringing me down to 15 FPS max. Well I don't really think thats a big improvement is it? And since this update came out, no hotfix has been given or whatsoever.

As i'm leading an outfit ( and I enjoy that of course) and have spend like 60 euros on this game now, you probably understand that I can't just quit this game. So I keep on going, but whenever I'm leading and it takes me 5-10 seconds to load this freakin map of Indar to put my waypoints up, getting triple re-loads all the time and getting game-crashes for now reason I can't focus on anything in this game anymore. I have patience for this game due to it's potential, but it's running out. SOE please fix this stuff now!
  6. Technologist

My Crystal Ball says GU7-GU8 will fix most of the currently added issues/bugs and add just as many new ones after the 6-8 hour server downtime. We just need to accept the fact that we are really beta testers for a fun and frustrating beta version of a game.

Then the other issue is that almost every new popular weapon that you pay real ($$$) for is deemed OP and nerfed and becomes so nerfed that it's not even fun to use. That way you will them buy the next OP weapon that will quickly get nerfed. Repeat Cycle...
  7. soeguud

I don't need a crystal ball to know that these issues will be put on low priority until hell freezes over. These developers can not be trusted.
  8. ArcKnight

no they can be trusted......... to ruin everything they said would be fixed, AGAIN