[BUG] Blue Light Panels

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by user101, Mar 31, 2016.

1. user101

Just to let everyone know you can see Infiltrators in the blue panel lights in any room if your in front of them cloaked. Yup... don't know how long this bug has been around. At any angle if your in front of a blue panel they can see you in the panel.

You show up as a gray shadow in the panel.
  2. Diggsano

It is a bug which is affected by the Graphic Card, i have it on my Laptop too, but not on my Gaming Notebook, please post Pictures here so i can use it as example, thank you.
  3. Chubby Monkey

Just a reminder to fellow Infiltrators who have been around the block a couple times and a warning to those starting out... There are many light sources in game that will "render" you while cloaked if you sit in front of them. Those running the stalker cloak will encounter this most often. Not sure if they are all intended or if some are bugs. But it is not just panels. I try and avoid all architectural lighting when playing snoop and poop. Just like heading to the VR for some trigger time on a new toy, spend some time creeping around and looking at your own weapon while cloaked. It will show you where it is best to sit or hide. Many times when first playing an Infiltrator I would get hosed by some lucky player who saw a "pigeon" sitting in front of a light or texture that gave me away.