Blaze of Glory (Team Play)

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Maer, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Maer

24% pop and holding 2 continents on a weekend BUMP

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. PandemicLegion

Besides the daily outfit-bashing / QQing the outfit leader does in /yell (no offense intended), BoG is, by a long shot, the most organized outfit VS has to offer. I personally can't think of another VS outfit that really compares. Only ever really battled against BoG on Esamir, and though they tend to cluster their forces together, they manage to get stuff done.
    • Up x 1
  3. Maer

It means a lot, TR scum. I salute you.

The trash talk is required. It makes your kills feel so much better. Tonight we clumped our forces a bit to flex our arm. Normally we run fire squads of 8.. but the fights were so ripe and juicy. Adjustment was necessary!
  4. Triskal

Thanks for last night, Ya'll made my job as a professional RAWKETPAWD!!® salesman alot easier. Selling boxes of em left and right on Esamir. I laughed alot when I said there were so many and sombody replied "Join the many!"
    • Up x 1
  5. Maer

Last night was fantastic. Had a lot of fun. You might want to rocketpod a little harder!
  6. McLovin35

I think Triskal is talking about when the TR zerg came to Esamir. Not when When we rickrolled them in Esamir, Amerish and then took their precious crown.
  7. Maer

8. Maer

BuMP! Awesome recruitment video coming soon!
  9. Maer

Bump! Inb4 "Jaeger will be merging with Waterson"
  10. vaxx

While that would be awesome, Xen and other Vanu on Waterson are good.
  11. Maer

I don't see who else we could be merged with. I assume the smallest servers will be merged into the largest. And our vanu are far from good, so even more likely!
  12. Maer

Recruitment Video BUMP!
  13. Dagonlives

That was a good video...Throwing it on our website as an example of how to do it. It looks like we need to step up our media skills.
  14. Maer

Thanks for the compliment. I'll be borrowing your concussion grenades as payment.
  15. Maer

16. Dagonlives

Pah, you run too many MAX suits to pack concussive grenades :p. You liked dealing with those?
  17. Maer

4 Maxes per squad for base breaking is hardly too many maxes :p

But yes. We use smoke, but it's unreliable against people with low graphics settings. Going to go a different route.

Stay tuned :)
  18. Maer

[IMG]

Cool picture bump!
    • Up x 1
  19. Maer

BUMP for March 1st merger!
  20. Maer