Blaze of Glory (Team Play)

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Maer, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Maer

Huh. Those are two complaints I haven't heard yet. First of all, the ranking isn't used in that manner.

People join, they're moved up to recruit for organization purposes. They're made aware of the specific expectations of them, and once those expectations are met, Signed up for the website, in ventrilo, maybe some specific certs in the future, they will be ranked up to member. We have two officers at the moment, and I have a co-leader who assists in running things (sort of).

As for the website.. http://boglory.enjin.com/forum Make a post under the recruitment forum.
  2. Jutt

SUPER pumped for tonight's Friday Night Ops Episode! BLAZE OF GLORY outfit spotlight! Whoop! Whoop! See you guys there! Lets kick some red 'n blue rump! :D
  3. Maer

Amen Brotha!
  4. TheBoss@BossRigs

5. Maer

Sure, you guys can merge into us. I would love some more forces to work with!
  6. Maer

BR55 Bump!
  7. Maer

BR56 Bump! Also 170 members!
  8. Maer

9. jackburton425

I am interested.
    Name: JackBurton81
    Useful as Medic and Heavy- Heavy for my AA Nemesis
    Can fly but have no upgrades for them
    Hatred: People screaming in mics...you got team killed...it happens...was probably an accident...tell your SQUAD, not the platoon about it.
    Other than that I am a happy person:)
  10. Maer

Lol. Agreed.

Head over to boglory.enjin.com and make a post on the recruitment forums there. We'll get you invited ASAP.
  11. Dagonlives

Encountered a couple of these guys squads during the Friday Night Op last week. Absolutely brutal mag rider pilots. I also thought their infantry was pretty good. IF I was A VANU HERETIC SCUM I would strongly consider joining BoG.
    • Up x 1
  12. Maer

Dagonlives, which outfit are you with? I'll send some bullets with love the direction of your teammates for your kind words!

/salute
  13. Dagonlives

BRSN Our full outfit name is Bear-Snakes.
  14. Maer

Truly intimidating. See you on Auraxis, Bear-Snakes.
  15. Dagonlives

Rawr Hiss.
  16. Maer

B UM P

So many new people.
  17. Weatherford

Probably the most well-drilled and mobile fighting force the Soverignty has to offer. Their leader is everything you'd expect from a fanatical heretic cultist attempting to obtain perfection; and if you're Vanu, that isn't at all a bad thing.
    • Up x 2
  18. Maer

Bump. Thanks for the kind words, Weatherford. Those will be love lasers I'm shooting at you next time. Well, a couple of them.
  19. Posse

This is probably the most accuracte description of Maer I've ever read :D
    • Up x 1
  20. Maer

Forgot to mention my three popped collars tier of style and swagger.