Black screen lead to D-Sync Hyper lag issue !

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Stew360, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Stew360

Black screen Nvidia bug , tend to happen more frequently now and i have notice something , when i got the black screen most of the time iam on the map or in an aircraft especially while spawning the aircraft mostly lead to death and then lead to a D-sync issue

D_SYNC my friends see me teleporting everywhere , getting into the ground etc.. but actually i see myself totally fine fluid and all but i see everywhere totally out of sync for me .... i deal damage and 2 to 3 sec after and i get damage 2 to 3 sec after i will update a video where u can see me in this D-sync
  2. Stew360

Happen to me agains , the thing is when i got rhe Black screen bug after looking at the map or taking an aircraft and die Bam i get out of Sync and start to see peoples teleporting everywhere , but i ca still kill peoples while laggying and i see this issue could be exploits , in some way Please fix this SOE
  3. Sethus

You're definitely not alone with this issue. I read that they are looking into it, hopefully fast.
  4. Stew360

Here one great exemple !
  5. xTweeks

Roll back nvivia drivers. Have to go back a couple but I was having the same issue and this fixed it.