Black screen during the game

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Sheliacs, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Sheliacs

In the last days i have randomly ingame black screen for 1 or 2 second and after it returns to normal condition, when this problem start to appear it continue to flash between black and normal screen continuosly, this makes this game unplayable at least for me.

Any possible solution?
    Thanks

My actual hardware configuration: win 7 64bit, cpu amd 6300fx, motherboard M5A88 evo 8 giga ram, nvidia 660 (latest driver 358.50).
  2. IMSOHARDTOCARRY

Same thing for me since the last big update, black and shaking screen every 5 secondes that makes the game totally unplayable.
    I tried to change the settings and reconnect so i'm sure my config is not responsible for this issue...

Need up !
  3. Sheliacs

Yeah totally unplayable, the bug is random and it is hard to replicate. I have tried, like you any settings and a fresh reinstall of the operative system. I have tried too some nvidia drivers but nothing seems to work. I have no problem with other games only with planetside. For me the bug is inside the graphic engine of the game so i hope in a fast fix by devs :(