[Suggestion] Bioluminescent Algae for Hossin

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Diilicious, May 13, 2017.

1. Diilicious

in this video about Hossin Wrell says (5:48) that.
    I had a thought that perhaps you could add a bioluminant algae look to the swamp area's of hossin, which would give the water an awesome neon blue look to them. since its normally found in shallow or still water, and there are already bioluminous plants on hossin you could easily make the case that it is naturally going to occur there too.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

I think thatd be one very nice and plausable way to break up the greens quite a bit.
    • Up x 5
  2. Demigan

That looks pretty damn awesome. Would definitely break up Hossins dull green/brown look.
  3. Pikachu

Or colorful bacteria.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Polluted water in Russia.
    [IMG]

I don't think these changes is enough for Hossin. It has to be changed into a multi biome continent.
    • Up x 3
  4. Pikachu

5. stalkish

That is awesome, what is it? Cant be real surely?

Reading on my phone.
  6. DemonicTreerat

I would settle for some of the water actually being deep enough to drown infantry and vehicles that try to ford it while other parts being just deep enough to conceal a tanks hull or a crouching soldier. Be nice to have a few fights on that place that aren't giant slugfests around a base.
  7. Pikachu

There's a also room for color in the sky. :D

Fog bow
    [IMG]

Fog corona
    [IMG]

Sun corona
    [IMG]

Moon corona
    [IMG]

Iridescent clouds
    [IMG]
  8. Campagne

It would take much more than a bit of blue to make Hossin playable...
  9. Pikachu

Yes. Take 1/3 and make it temperate lands with hot spring. Take 1/3 and make it volcanic.
    • Up x 1