Biolab new invisible wall

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by DFDelta, Jun 26, 2014.

1. DFDelta

Apparently they have put an invisible wall on the Biolabs highest level directly below the shield.
    We have just taken Acan Biolab on Hossin and if you try to get up there you get bumped down.

Has anyone tried that on the old continents and can confirm if that is now happening in all Biolabs?

Why make a class whose special thing is to go places no one else can, and then put walls in those places so the class can't get there......

/rant
    • Up x 1
  2. Iridar51

Yeah, I've noticed it too. Haven't tested non-hossin biolabs though. I don't mind the change though. I never used that place, and rooting out LAs that did was a pain in the backside.
  3. DFDelta

I actually like that place.

As attacker it is pretty much the best place to break turret walls blocking the small teleporter room.
    Also its one of the few places that is actually unique to LA and that gives a major advantage at the same time. Many other places are accessible with some clever jumping or building stairs out of turrets or don't offer sufficient cover.

Also it feels like a sign that they don't actually want us to use our jetpacks to find places others can't access.

On a similar note, all trees on Hossin feel like they have been greased. I just can't find a good way up onto them no matter how hard I try. :(
    • Up x 2
  4. Regpuppy

Call me crazy, but I think this is their band-aid fix for libs poking their guns through the ceiling and ganking people with impunity. So we can probably blame libs for this one.

• Up x 3
  5. Iridar51

Meh, they chose the wrong way to bandaid fix. I'd have just deleted the libs :rolleyes:
    • Up x 3
  6. Chris Bingley

Have you tried driving on Hossin. I'm pretty sure they lubed up the entire effing continent.
  7. DFDelta

Yeah, tried driving a skyguard.
    I can't decide on a fitting word. Either ridiculous, hilarious or depressing.

I really hope the new vehicle "controls" are a bug.
    • Up x 1
  8. hansgrosse

I'd go with "Drunk Driving Simulator." Then again, that's 3 words...
  9. Regpuppy

That's not just Hossin, sadly. All tanks, barring the magrider, handle like you're on a smooth ice landscape.
    • Up x 1
  10. Valeriu

thought it was just me, dont normally use tanks, and jumped in a lightning earlier to break a big tank zerg...sliding all over the place, figured it was just my driving.