Bio Anlysis and Plant collecting

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Bladewolf, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Bladewolf

When you trying to hack terminal, you unable to do it. And plants spawning in textures
    • Up x 9
  2. DataGhost

Can confirm both. About the bio analysis, terminals in other biolabs and other continents might work. I managed to complete the mission but only after trying several biolabs in different continents. Also I'm not sure anymore but you need to look a little bit higher than where the Analysis HUD implant shows it is. The actual interaction point seems to be at eye-level.
    • Up x 4
  3. Bullmorsan

Same
    • Up x 2
  4. Bladewolf

I can't compete even traveling on other continents x)
    • Up x 1
  5. AlcyoneSerene

Plant collection bug more specifically many plants spawn inside trees and rocks and cannot be reached, greatly reducing overall quantity available for everyone, and campaign cannot progress because of this.
    • Up x 3
  6. Siete

About Bio Analysis. That mission is bug in hossin, but today i completed it in Indar biolabs.
    • Up x 2
  7. Rice_eater27

yes please fix this... tons of them are either under ground, in rocks/ trees. makes for the mission being really annoying
    • Up x 1
  8. Bladewolf

Only problem terminals is TR. I can't hack it on all continents
    • Up x 2
  9. Arpheus

Was on Indar as TR char to find the Bio Terminals in all 3 biolabs. In the NC and VS Biolab there were 2 locations which were shown with the Analysis Hud but neither of them were interactable.

I then went to Esamir in the hope that maybe there are some terminals in the ruins of the old biolabs but there is nothing there.
    So for now I wait for the other continents to come up and hope that it is working there.
    Maybe you can hotfix these terminals. That would help with the campaign missions.
    Some plants are still bugged but at least there are quite a few spawning now - also outside the forests. Its also awesome how fast the Devs made sure that Esamir is open all the time.
    • Up x 1
  10. maximum

11. Kevin

Bump... Still bugged