Big C4/Light Assault nerf this morning.

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Ghoest, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Mythicrose12

You may have experienced a "dud". I had great success overall last night C4ing tanks. Some failed to explode, though. I managed to glide to where an anchored prowler was shelling an amp station. Put my two C4 on him, darted off enough to leave the blast zone, and activated my C4. To my surprise, the tank didn't blow up but was at half health. He promptly sent me back to the spawn room. That bug as been around for a while now and is annoying. Spending 100 infantry resources on a dud...:(
  2. LibertyRevolution

Without being able to send a LA in to blow the turrets, it is making taking tower bases really hard now...
    Our armor is getting destroyed by the turrets, while we can barely scratch them, they just keep repairing the turrets.
    They seem to take damage only from direct hits from rockets or tank rounds now.
    Their ENGs have it back up to full before we can land the next round. :/
  3. Deathcapt

Engie turrets just shred base defenses.
  4. Richard [PG]

Because C4 wasn't already nerfed enough..... I can't seem to kill many infantry with it.
  5. Vultraz

Yeah, this happened to me too. Was at an amp station on Esamir yesterday, saw a guy absolutely DESTROYING our armor with the Phalanx turret. Jetpacked up to him, placed two c4, detonated, and nothing happened.