Big Battles no Granates and c4 please

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Godspeed0, May 26, 2017.

1. Godspeed0

Hello Daybeak and Forum.
    I play a long Time Planetside 2 and i see often problems in big fights.
    -When many player fight the Server lost often information for grenates or c4 bombing or vizuale effects.
    My plan is when many players fight all grenates and c4 is blocket to get more Server Power,and the battle with handguns is more interesting than grenates and c4 bombing.
  2. Sil4ntChaozz

So grenades and C4 slow down the server in a manner of speaking, so every infantryman should use pistols.

No.
  3. Nintyuk

Please ignore this guy, He has made at least 5 threads with identical levels of quality already.
  4. Pikachu

*waits for DeadlyOmen to post*
  5. BartasRS

There are 2 sides of this problem.
    First is server/client power and while I came accross similar problem in other games (AoE damage calculations may cause some server side problems) it was when many people used this at once. I hardly see PS2 population to be many people and even if this was the case we should also block some infantry weapons (Lasher), rocket launchers, mines, tank weapons, air weapons... list goes on. Limiting people only to pistols would cause more problems than it would solve.

Second. There are many situations where use of nades/C4 is kinda obligatory to break the stalemate. Well defended rooms are kinda impossible to take without few nades/C4/EMP. Take Biolab fights, there are situations where even semi-coordinated Max push is unstoppable without explosives. How to deal with zergs without explosives? How to even attempt to protect all entrances/key spots without mines when you have few people?

No. I can take performance problems (which I personally do not have at all) and still use explosives.
  6. DeadlyOmen

Hi. :)

No.
    • Up x 1
  7. Pikachu

A smiley from DeadlyOmen? What's next, Stew and Eskimo coming back to fight here? :confused:

Anyway someone asking to remove weapons from the game that he doesn't like sounds like a post that would attract you.