[BFaX] Burgers Fries and eXplosions. Startup casual outfit. No actual burgers included.

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by TheSpiffmeister, May 11, 2018.

1. TheSpiffmeister

Hey fellow TR combatants!

Burgers Fries and eXplosions is a startup casual outfit, looking for recruits who don't really seek a mil-sim experience or only like t win, but players who prefer the experience, teamplay and fun.

We grew out of a historical shooter clan called 2.Han.IR, and are now looking for players on Planetside to have some squad based fun :)

We're on Steam (look for me 'Spiffmeister', or the Burgers Fries and eXplosions group) and have a Discord server. Obviously you can just join through Planetside as well.

We have few and simple rules and encourage participation and input.

Disclaimer: no actual burgers or fries included..

Let me know if you have any questions or whatever :)

Grtz,

Spiff
  2. TheSpiffmeister

Bump! :)

We're having a game this evening at 8pm GMT+1 if anyone wants to join. Hook me up :)
  3. TheSpiffmeister

Hey fellas!

Our outfit is growing steadily, with around 10 people at the moment. We seem to be focussing on armored combat and on supporting the big fights with organized tank movements, which is a lot of fun :)

We're having our weekly game tonight at 8pm GMT+1, so look us up on steam or in-game if you're interested :)

Grtz,

Spiff