Best way to deal with this...yeah shotgun evar

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Ximaster, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Ximaster

Ive tryed to kill at close quarters with Underboss,Blackhand,Spiker,Lasher,T7 MCG and other weapons that i have unlocked. Nothing is effective. People have INCREDIBLE reaction time. So im thinking to try the best way to deal with close quarters encounters: a shotgun. People said that shotguns are for noobs and other things that said. Well,because is too hate for shotguns i will buy one. Maybe then,the people stop to troll at me. So tell me,which shotgun is the best for 1 shot kill in close quarters???? NOT TR please,im starting to hate TR again. Im thinking on the Phobos or similars in NC. Or maybe the Jackhammer,this last one seems OP. But i need ur opinion. Which one is the best????
  2. ZDarkShadowsZ

Phobos and Deimos are better for those OHK situations though if you're looking for more damage, if it were me I'd go with the Demos. While the Phobos has slightly better rechamber time and therefore slightly better fire rate, if I recall, the Deimos has an extra pellet (11 unlike the Phobos' 10). While an extra pellet might not sound like a big deal, each pellet deals a maximum of 130 damage and so if you're looking for a shotgun based on pure damage rather than a slightly faster fire rate, go with the Deimos.

Just be aware that both the Phobos and the Deimos have just 4 rounds in their mag, and 6 with extended mags making them extremely unforgiving if you miss.

If you're looking for a weapon that's a bit more forgiving, I'd go with the Pandora as it comes with 6 rounds in the mag and 12 with extended mags. But what makes this weapon different to the Pandora and Deimos? It's a fully automatic shotgun.

I'd test each of these shotguns out in VR and see which one you'd prefer. Just remember that having a shotgun doesn't mean you're going to win at a CQC situation and that those with 'better' reaction time to you will be insta-killed.
  3. Ximaster

Pandora seems to be the best shotgun,didnt noticed in this game the existence of that shotgun,Vanu always surprise me. Doubt resolved :D
  4. Khallixtus

In VS the pump shotties are both rather similar, as are all the faction equivalents. Hopefully that means that what I am about to say is true. One will have exactly enough damage to kill someone, and has a tight cone compared to the other. The other will have very high damage but a wider spread. The wider spread is the way to go as I have found out. The fact that it does more damage means that you only need to have most of the cone on someone, not all, and if they have nanoweave you will still kill them.

For NC, the Jackhammer is ridiculous, being able to swap between a high accuracy semi and a triple burst (effectively pump) with a longer reload. Also, the triple burst does about 2100 damage, which means not even a Heavy can overshield the damage and survive if you land the shots.
  5. SgtBeta

Bruiser. Allways goes for the bruiser for 1 shot kills.(Or your faction pump shotty)

Btw, fast reaction time with secondaries?Bro, imo, they just fire from the hip without ADS.I was loosing a lot of fights in CQ before I actually train my FFH(firering from the hip), I could actually save myself and others more often when I just did that instead of trying to aiming.Try that and train this, see for yoursel, it will be a lot more better!