Best part of the JUN 03 update:

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MorganM, Jun 3, 2014.

1. MorganM

Decals FINALLY show on infantry armor! =^.^=

Does this include the MAX? Can anyone confirm? I'm at work so I can't find out myself.

Thanks!
    • Up x 3
  2. ShadowViper

I...I don't even...

THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!
    • Up x 1
  3. Axehilt

Jun 03 update notes, for those who don't want to go off searching.

The new ribbons seem like the star of the show. Some fun old stuff being supported by ribbons and even fun new stuff (Marksman) getting it.
  4. Ronin Oni

Air Defense ribbon will hopefully help make AA more rewarding.
  5. Fenrisk

You know what's annoying? I never bought any of the infantry decals I wanted for my TR player because they never showed up. The only decal I bought was a rainbow for my Vano alt.
  6. Mezinov

They do show on the MAX. There is still some buggyness with them, however. For example my Composite Armored NC MAX shows the decal on his shoulder, and the top third of the decal again higher on the shoulder.

But I would rather it stay like this for months than go back to being hidden.

Edit; A Pic so that it happened.
    [IMG]
  7. Axehilt

Well it certainly will, but it's worth noting that the Skyguard is already my 5th highest SPM weapon (as a relatively high-SPM player,) so AA was quite rewarding even before this change!
  8. Tommyp2006

My favorite part of this update by far. Now when I kill anyone, they get to see Higby's face starting at them on the death screen.