Best NC Weapon for CQC?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Bloodwod, Mar 26, 2013.

1. ladiesop

Going down an incorrect slope. Those 3 will be lucky to get one kill if the 10 are on the ball. After they die, you in effect reset the session and play again; 0 of the 3 will be credited with any kills when they're dead every 10 seconds too.
  2. Mumnoch

I think you misunderstood the point I was making. Let's say the 3 people are the defenders, and the 10 people are the attackers. Then no matter what every 10 seconds if the 3 defenders come out of the spawn and die to the 10 attackers only 3 of the attackers will be credited with a kill. This continues until the 3 defenders stop spawning and dieing to the attackers, only then will this reset the session. Until then the attackers killing the defenders will continue to increase the total number of kills they have, regardless of the fact that it's only against 3 defenders.
  3. Mumnoch

That is why it is a horrible idea to try and give a faction "flair" by giving them increased dmg. Each faction should have weapons that do the same dmg, no faction should have a advantage in the form of dmg unless they have a significant disadvantage in aim. And no, recoil isn't enough as anyone can "learn" recoil so as to predict accurately their shot's (as is demonstrated here with the NC's superiority in stats and in actual game-play).
  4. Syphers

EM6 with the laser sight best all around LMG imo, grip or not the recoil can be compensated at range and it only has the standard grip
  5. Joe_da_cro

EM6 is the best CQC LMG for the NC it has the most DPS (not by much) over other LMGs and has a faster rate of fire than some NC guns.

EM1 is a good gun for CQC combat only because of the adv laser dot and 100 round magazine. but essentially is the worst dpsing LMG the NC has. but i find that the gun operates well in cqc all the way up to its firing ranges.

the SAW is probably the only gun which is capable of operating beyond its effective ranges only due to its bullet damage

I listed the above as they are the 100 bullet varieties of the NC LMGs the anchor and GD22s are other guns which are great guns and fit in between the EM1 and EM6 ( only because of their lesser mag capacity)
  6. MurderBunneh

It doesn't do more damage it does more damage per shot while having less rof. Both of the other factions do less damage per shot but fire faster and do more dps.
    And as I said every statistic pulled has shown no increased score per hour or kills per hour for any NC class. You can debate those numbers all you want. But until you can prove otherwise it appears that the guns are indeed balanced with some factions fairing SLIGHTLY better in some classes of guns.
    • Up x 1
  7. Mumnoch

I broke it down to you, not my issue if you refuse to see the truth of things. There is absolutely NO way to interpret the data any other way than how I broke it down. Furthermore all you need to do is log in during prime time and see how many server's have VS/TR warp-gated on the majority of the continents if you don't wish to believe in hard numbers. The worst thing you could have done to support your argument for NC was post those numbers lol.
  8. MurderBunneh

Your break down is nothing but imaginary scenarios and made up numbers.

You can't prove **** about claiming the majority are warpgated it's all in your head made up.

As you can see here it is the GUNS that determine the score per hour.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AmUavphHXmIxdFhHUzJfN1VYalRnWS0xMnBUdTJpM1E&gid=37
    • Up x 1
  9. Mumnoch

/sigh

It was your image that I referenced, and used the actual numbers you provided. Have you even looked at the image you have in your sig?
  10. MurderBunneh

/sigh you looked at the numbers and decided it was story time. There are some more numbers tell me some more stories.

Notice that the only widely recognized OP class the NC had was MAX now look at the class stats funny how it matches up right?
  11. Armchair

You're wasting your time.

He's already decided that the NC are OP for ambiguous reasons. He'll just ignore any evidence that doesn't support the conclusion he desires.
    • Up x 1
  12. Goretzu

That's not working, that is baseless speculation. o_O The two are not the same!
  13. Shadowsun

NC6 Gauss Saw and no,not even kidding.

AND don't ask why,just take it as a fact.
  14. Mumnoch

I looked at the numbers and broke them down to their meanings. If I have 10 people and you have 3 people and each of your 3 people get a kill then 100% of your people kill. If I have 10 people and 4 of my people get kills then 40% of my people get kills. Even though 100% > 40% in truth I still kill more people with my 10 than you do with your 3. Sorry you slept through math class but this is the way things are. Your picture posting numbers reflects this exact thing. Take a math class then get back to me if you still don't understand.
  15. GoldenCountry

What was this thread about, oh yeah Best NC Weapon for CQC?
    Easy question imo, EM6, Blitz, or the shotgun of you're choice. EM6 can cert a 200rd magazine and is respectable enough all around. Blitz or a shotgun for best cqc performance, and the ability to use it with other classes.