[Suggestion] Best implants for MAX

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SupCuyCuy, Dec 10, 2018.

1. SupCuyCuy

So, the only post i've found is from 2014, so I wanted an update about that subject.
    I was thinking about using symbiote + flak armor, but I don't know if that's a great idea ?
    Thanks for your answers
  2. Liewec123

maxes don't have many good implants, i see lots of people swear by Sweeper Hud which warns you of explosives,
    but i don't really find a use for that,
    c4 getting hurled at you? well then you either already know and kill the guy, or you're going to die anyway.
    tank mines? i have eyes in my face, i can't remember the last time my max died to tank mines.

generally i run Ammo Printer (because yay for more ammo!)
    and Phylactery (because NC medics are mostly useless, its nice being able to rez yourself!)
    if i'm doing AV/AA i'll switch the Phylactery for target focus for the health bars.

if i had Disengage i'd probably run that on my TR and VS.
    • Up x 1
  3. Thonthong

If you are not lucky, but have enough iso, you can use Safeguard Tier 5. When revived, you will have significantly more health and a damage reduction.
    • Up x 1
  4. Pelojian

phylactery is a good choice if you have it, disengage might be useful if you have it (anyone find it ironic they remove charge and then add a charge lite implant?) lastly mine sweeper can be useful since maxes can trigger tank mines and explosives of any sort are maxes weakness.
    • Up x 1
  5. Cyropaedia

Infravision is pretty cool on Maxes when on a rampage.