Best Faction?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AFK1, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Badname707

Oh god, the outdated faction biases in this thread are hilarious.

But don't join the NC. We don't want you.
  2. RHINO_Mk.II

Of the 3, crazy legs is by far the most OP.
    • Up x 1
  3. Haatym

here you go boy, this will helps u

choose the TR, we will make this world better !! our flag is red !!

TR = Loyality until death / Honnor / and Discipline
    NC= Freedom
    Vanu= Science Freaks
    • Up x 2
  4. Forkyar24

no best faction, depends what you want to play,

NC is rebels and use a cover of" for freedom" is why they are in this war to get people to join
    TR is more like usa
    VS eh I don't remember.
  5. Davor7

NC = Coolest looking mechs with SHOTGUNS!
    VS = Mag-Rider!
    TR = Just over all the coolest faction! Oh and MINIGUNS!
  6. Lamat

Just like Canada, you can be a Space Canadian, eh?
  7. WorldOfForms

I play all three and I really don't find one better than the others. It's about what toys do you want to play with? Do you want to fire a major stream of bullets? Play TR. Do you want to have the most armor and the most power per shot? Play NC. Do you like sci-fi stuff like lasers and hovercrafts, and enjoy additional mobility? Play VS.

Even though my description might make the factions sound different, they're almost palette swaps when compared to how they were in PS1. In PS1 they were much more distinct (and yet still balanced).

Besides, everyone can easily create characters on all three factions. Try it yourself and you'll see which one fits your style better.

If there is in fact a statistical power difference amongst the factions, it's so small that it doesn't matter. If you're good, you'll do well with any faction.
  8. Akeita

Please, you guys are just jealous because NC got the only female announcer with a cute voice, papa Vanu is kinda meh. Spandex is fabulous, but the female character NC always got the cutest voice... Damn that voice when she asking for ammo and repair.
  9. Brandmon

This glorious factionhttp://4.bp.************/-wgpDkMFaCoo/UYurcnjiyBI/AAAAAAAAATg/WPKgmClkBBs/s1600/smurf-village-abu-dhabi.jpg
    • Up x 2
  10. Giggily

Vanu because best butts.
    • Up x 4
  11. TheBlindFreak

The factions are more balanced than they used to be. Now, it depends on the server, the average population, whether you like being under or over popped, and stuff like that.

Personally, I like NC because I like their lore from PS1 days.

Gotta have my freedom.
  12. Nakar

TR. Next question.
  13. TrueGormagon

Each has advantages and disadvantages, it really depends on the situation just like the classes. I favor Vs because I like their factions stance, and the accuracy. I also enjoy the TR "Hotshots part duex fire mode" (Points for who gets that) and the NC close quarters murder ability.

Being a left handed person raised in a right handed mouse world, I'v spent two decades using a mouse with my right hand (having only recently gotten into competitive games, it would take years to get my left up to par with my right) but am still disadvantaged when it comes to precision movement....hence I love the accuracy and no bullet drop.

Though I must say most of the weapons available for this game are seriously under powered for what humans could make in the future, and even right now like with Metal Storm, particularly the anti aircraft gun turrets.
  14. Pikachu

You actually think developers would make a faction better than the others?
  15. Frosty The Pyro

Vanu actualy has no women, they are just realy good at tucking.
  16. TrueGormagon

Oh gawd...oh GAWD.....

17. TrueGormagon

Any truth to these rumors about the TR and NC?
  18. Fellgnome

TR have the SABR-13 which is probably the most accurate, although NC's Gauss Rifle is close and NC has more high accuracy AR options over all. The SABR-13 is burst fire only though so it's not for everyone.

TR have the highest DPS assault rifle in the Cycler TRV which has 845 RoF.

Both have good assault rifle options, but TR's are more CQC oriented overall except for the SABR-13 which is the best and I'd say only good long range gun on TR excluding sniper stuff.
  19. Peg

TR and VS accuracy = OMG. Especialy T9 Carv at range.

NC LMG's, difficult to hit a barn door with most of the time.
  20. Flag