[BUG] Being Cortium bombed while defending a Lattice Cap

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by iller, Sep 17, 2020.

1. iller

Why the hell is anyone even ALLOWED to plant a cortium bomb inside of a No-Deploy zone right on top of a Cap point???
    Am I misunderstanding something here or does this explosion go through solid geometry (because it has to in order to be effective in a player constructed base) ...essentially rendering it super unlikely that you'll even be able to the get to the spot it's hidden in order to destroy it first?

C4 spam IN infantry fights was something I was constantly complaining about on these forums for years.... still hasn't been actually FIXED! And now we got this crap which is just C4 on steroids? CONVINCE me this is intended use of this device! NO really ... I need a good laugh and you guys have always provided a pretty good laugh every other time you've defended C4 cheese against people like me when we're just trying to play support medic but there's a go**amned Fairy dropping bricks on us at EVERY FIGHT
  2. Liewec123

yep the explosions hits everything in radius regardless of line of sight,
    (and i hear this includes inside of spawn rooms.)
    they really didn't test this stuff too much.

fun fact it can only be placed outside, and if you're on a map like hossin with a lot of trees,
    and there is a tiny branch above your head, it won't consider you to be outside XD
  3. Z3r0Khan

Cortium bomb explosion goes through walls not sure if it still goes through spawn rooms or did they fix that.But can only be deployed outside and like Liewec pointed out if anything is above you cant place it.C4 did get nerfed some time ago with a delay time for trigger.You just seem to be ******** by the amount of *** whooping being handled to you by the awesomeness that is called LIGHT ASSAULT!!!