Been gone a long Time- Questions

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Jojotheclown, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Jojotheclown

Just came back recently. IS there still the issue that if you play on the highest settings, cloak is hard to see yet on low settings it's easy?

Seems like I get wild extremes, I can sit in the middle of a road and have people walk right past me and others can see me as though I'm not cloaked at all.
  2. Campagne

Unfortunately yes, it's still around.

I've also heard that the higher your screen resolution is, the easier they are to see as well. :eek:
  3. CuteBeaver

Unfortunately the floating / glossy head bug is still an issue. Iridar and I removed our reproduction steps at request of staff to limit damages. However I can post ambiguous tips on how to avoid getting killed because of the bug. If your sitting in the middle of rooms, in front of cover objects... I can tell you with extreme confidence you are likely being killed as a result of this bug.
    • Up x 1
  4. Eternaloptimist

Since I switched to high grpahics I have been able to see cloaked infils when they move at some surprisingly long range, so yeah, I reckon people using high graphics settings are bad for cloaked infils.

When playing infil I also find, like OP, that some people will see me with maxed cloak, crouched and stationary whilst others won't, But IDK if this is to do with graphics resolution or just differences in situational awareness / observation skills amongst players.

I have seen one or two players because their pistol didn't cloak but not recently. I think this may have been a bug specific to the Emissary when it forst came out but don't know for sure