beacons infinite cooldown

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by krozerg, Jan 30, 2022.

1. krozerg

All spawn beacons deploy, including my own have 15s cooldown, ticks down to 10s, then resets to 15s and just keep looping like that infinitely.
    • Up x 8
  2. krozerg

Come on guys, I cant be the only one with this, as far as I could find out it seems to be affecting new characters.

Cant use beacons at all, can't play and do stuff with the outfit. Its extremely frustrating.

Like I said, any beacon cant be used from deploy screen, shows 15s cooldown, ticks down to 10s, then just resets back to 15s and keeps looping like that. This includes beacons i placed myself.
  3. krozerg

• Up x 2
  4. krozerg

Nothing in patch notes today about redeploy fix. Game is bloody unplayable with squads/platoons. Already quit this game years ago because of endless crashes when redeploying, seems its going to be the same outcome. Certainly not coming back a 3rd time.

Using an "upvote" system to determine what bugs are the highest priority is terrible.
  5. rradt2001

This does not happen to just new characters, my ASP1 BR 55 NC account has this issue too. This really makes it infuriating to be in a squad, having to spawn 3 bases back just to be able to get to where my squad is at.
  6. Ssymm

Please fix this !
  7. Mithril Community Manager

We're looking into this issue. Further updates would be posted when made available. Thanks!