[BUG] BattlEye error message bug?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ryo313, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Ryo313

Hi there.
    I bought a new gaming mouse a few days ago and after that every time i start the game the BattlEye Launcher pops up and gives me a weird error message.

the thing is... the file its blocking doesn't even have anything to do with the mouse or even the game itself....
    its a programm called CrystalDiskMark (CrystalDiskMark is a disk benchmark software.wich shows you your read and write rate from all your disks)
    i also made a screenshot of the message:
    [IMG]

oh and btw... the programm in suspect was installed a year ago and the message only started to pop up a few days ago....

is there any way to get rid of the messag in a way that it doesn't pop up and tells me about a programm that doesn't have anything to do with the game at all?
  2. PlanetBound

I had the same problem. MicrosoftEasyFix50202.msi. I chose the aggressive option. Restarted and it works. Use it at your own risk because it might break something.
  3. Ryo313

ok ty.
    i'm still able to start the game even tho the message pops up but besides that the game runs as usual...
    (exept the current launch bug everyone seems to have right now x'D)
  4. FateJH

Is it blocked because it sees the file or because the file is starting when the game is trying to start?
  5. CaptCran

Got a similar msg with a different program. When I updated my video card it resolved itself. Try updating???
  6. Ryo313

nope haven't even used the program for a year now xD it doesn't start automatically either...

mousedriver is up to date atm...

dunno but it seems that the message isn't gamebreaking at all tho