Battlerank

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by YellowJacketXV, Jul 12, 2018.

1. FateJH

Granted, dynamite fishing is a thing, albeit illegal.
    • Up x 1
  2. YellowJacketXV

I don't think anyone was complaining when ESF's were given a multitude of survivability buffs. I didn't see anyone complaining when they made MAXes last for four shots rather than three with the archer.

I can hop on to a different sub-based game MMO and get to endgame in about 2~3 months on a lite playing schedule. I have tried my hardest to get multiple friends to play. You know what they say? "It takes too ******* long to get anywhere" with the next most common complaint being that it "Feels too repetitive". They partially adjusted the Cert issue by having alerts and continent locks grant a huge boon of the things. Now if your faction is on a roll you can easily wrack up 1000 certs in a single day. Having a carrot on the end of the level up stick (actually giving people a reason to level up BR at that) yet putting it behind two months of nonstop, 24/7 grinding is going to deter more people than attract them.

Or you can cling to the bones of old principles and call them trophies. Whatever, I just wanna see PS2 get a little more following as it's the only combined arms game out there worth a Higby.
    • Up x 1
  3. YellowJacketXV

4. FateJH

They did, but not with one voice. In fact, the whole radar / stealth / default issue is treated as a huge thorn in a number of people's sides due to the way these utilities interact with one another and how they interact with other game mechanics. I believe I recall errant forumgoer SoljVS had a lot to criticize about how piloting and aircraft combat and counts is mistreated.
  5. JibbaJabba

Giving away free milk does not help you sell a cow.
    • Up x 2
  6. Twin Suns

*looks* at both statements above. Yep...seems about right.

Please DBG. Just give him, "his" Assault Rifle for his N-G.

o7
  7. GotBuds

Sorry Man, I just can't get into your idea. BR is not that grindy and if you or your friends that play(ed) it think so and want to get to the end result quickly, with little to no effort on a very casual play schedule, then maybe this just isn't the right kind of game for you.

BR back in the day was ridiculous to try and get, XP today is simple, if you are complaining about the ease that it is today, not really sure what to tell you......

BTW your math for getting to BR 100 makes it sound like it is harder than it really is....BR 100 is simple to get to today, I have made it there 4 times, to 120 4 times and back to ASP 100 4 times. The avenues today for massive amounts of XP doing damn near anything in the game means you can hit ASP 100 quickly for doing nothing more than just standing next to a team mate that is playing.
    • Up x 2