Battle Rank 100

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MajiinBuu, May 20, 2014.

1. MajiinBuu

Today I reached battle rank 100. Paragon. The Big Cheese.
    I tried to do it in the least epic way possible. I reached it with an Ammo Pack. Resupplied my way to the top.
    I wanted to record it, but "Video capture has exceeded memory limit." :( Screenshots don't work ingame either, and I don't have an external screen-shotting program.
    It took me a lot longer than it should have. I derp around a lot.

I reached BR 100 on the same old laptop I have always played on. I get between 10 and 20 fps. Sometimes lower, sometimes higher. Here's my specs;
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
    Intel Pentium CPU B950 2.10GHz
    4000MB RAM
    Intel HD Graphics Family

It doesn't meet the minimum requirements. Think about that next time you have "low performance"
    • Up x 5
  2. Ronin Oni

good god WHY man?!?

You need yourself a new gaming PC
    • Up x 2
  3. Robes

4. Paragon Exile

I'm still 50 ranks and millions of XP away :(

Revel in the glory my brother in Vanu.
  5. Ronin Oni

BR50! WOOHOO! I'm like halfway there!

*looks at DasAnfall*
    *16% of the way to BR100*

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    • Up x 5
  6. Bankrotas

BR 80 is halfway.
    • Up x 2
  7. Ronin Oni

I knew 50 wasn't halfway... I know early levels are a lot faster than later levels...

I was surprised to see BR50 was only 16% though lol
  8. ChampagneDragon

Considering you're VS on Mattherson, I'd say the computer DID make a difference. How many RGQT br 100s are there already?
  9. Clay

I reached it yesterday. By killing a Galaxy with 8 unlucky dudes in it from my liberator. Was quite nice. Didnt record it either, because nobody really cares if you not already have a popular youtube channel. OH, and GZ. Intel HD Graphics and Pentium CPU? Holy mother of god I cant even imagine how it is to play like that. My Smartphone has better specs.
    • Up x 2
  10. DJPenguin

It's better than the way i hit 100. Right as i died staring at the death screen and got kill assist xp. During my livestream i had broadcasted all day. I was livid.
    • Up x 2