Battle of titans...T7 MCG/Jackhammer/Lasher

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Tetele, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Tetele

The three are awesome,i like the three. I believe that JHMR is focused on kill one by one and T7 MCG to different guys,while Lasher is focused on suppression on medium range.

Which one is ur favorite?????
  2. RedArmy

they are all very sittuational with the T7 MCG being the most usable option

-MCG with BRRT attatchment is an 845 RPM 143dmg weapon usable by HA - it only has a 1.5x headshot multiplyer so its best to just aim for the body - its good for short and mid range - - Quicknote: the bloom NEVER increases so u can go anywhere u want turning crouching, jumping, its all the same.

-mr Jack the Hammer is just a beefy shotgun. its only saving grace vs the pump action ones is its got a tight CoF and an instant kill option known as 3 round burst

-Lasher is under rated. its GREAT as a support weapon for HA, but when used properly or in groups, its a wall of unavoidable death comming at you.
  3. AlterEgo

MCG

Your ugly weapon that does the job incredibly well.

Jackhammer

Hear its stupid burst sound, and you run away from it.

Lasher

Land a shot? Good for you. Miss a shot? Great for them.
  4. Tetele

I personally dont make uglyes to have any of the three ES weapons. Now is the T7 MCG caused im going to play as TR but Jackhammer and Lasher are awesome too.
  5. Khallixtus

The MCG is ok (probably faction bias as I'm TR).

The Lasher is an insane weapon when used in coordinated groups, as the suppression and creeping wall of explosive bullet death is strong. Weak on pubbies though.

I think the Jackhammer is awesome. It can kill in two shots, like the other semi auto shotguns, just with a tighter cone giving it range past 5 metres. It can also be set to three burst. This is effectively a slower, deadlier shotgun. It can burst down a Heavy with overshield on (2100 damage total).
  6. MrCairngorm

I like the N7 a lot , now that i play Tr moore, even made a review about it, my main was VS before , didnt liked the lasher that much, dont have much experience with Jackhammer though.
  7. Azawarau

I like all 3

Lasher is my favorite since it offers something no other gun has
  8. Liewec123

very tough call!
    statistically jackhammer is my most used gun in the game,
    though i'll often claim Lasher to be one of the most powerful and underestimated weapons (literally mow down squads)
    currently however i'm absolutely in love with the bugged MCG (you can use BRRT, Laser Sight and Extended Mags all at once!)

over all Lasher will have to get my vote!
    MCG might be the god of SMGs, Jackhammer might be the god of Shotguns,
    but Lasher has no imitators, it stands alone, one of a kind!
  9. Ximaster

For effectiveness id say the T7 MCG,i killed full health MAXes solo with that gun,but for fun if say the Lasher.
  10. jmdafk

im getting fedup of the jackhammer, i know that much. Every time i walk inside to escape all the snipers an NC heavy turns up with his insta kill burst.
    MCG is awesome fun. It got me killed loads, but its wicked fun.
  11. thebigbortishbort

mcg ftw, that is all.
  12. PYROxSYCO

JackHammer All DAY!
    SLUG LYFE!
  13. XanIves

As a VS, I actually don't mind getting killed by the MCG, just because it sounds so amazing. You know you play PS2 too much when your tinnitus turns into the sound of the MCG eternally firing itsmassive cleansing magazine.