Basecap with destroying the Cap Building !!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Godspeed0, May 26, 2017.

1. Godspeed0

Hello Daybreak and Forum.
    Often we have big fights and a one by one situation,we can´t cap we can only leave.
    Humm i think leave a fighting place the enemy forces will cap the Next frendly Base this is bad.
    Planetside 2 need a new option for Basecap with no Capping the Point A B C or D.
    This option for caping is Destroy the Cap Buildings one for one with Damage.
    All Tanks Managun Turrets hand weapons Aircrafts all what the game have make Damage on the Cap Building.
    The Hitpoints from Building is so High it need many tanks and Soldiers to Destroy it,but it is a option to cap a point by one one situation.
    Destroyed Buildings get instantly new when the Base is Cap.
    When we fight on Bases with 4 Cap points and one Cap Building is destroyed by Damage he is lost in the running Battle.
    When the attacker leave the Place after 5 Minutes the destroying Cap Building will instantley repair,and base is NEW.
  2. BadCoding

Hello Godspeed0 and Forum.
    Often I have stronk feelinks that zinks are giogn worng.
    I dunno why so here is img:
    [IMG]
    Cat got image :(
    That is idea of me and my to make better. Happy christmas on halloween.
    Signed
    someone else
  3. LordKrelas

So basically you destroy the cap building, preventing the base from being captured...
    The moment a force enters a region, buildings will explode making it impossible to cap.

The moment friendly forces get near a cap point building, it will explode if the base is under siege.
    You wouldn't be able to hold a cap point as an attacker, for it would be bloody exploding as soon as the defenders got near..

Tank would be taking down sieged base's cap points from cliffs...
    Which would be the ultimate protection against anything but overwhelming numbers from capturing a base...
  4. Godspeed0

The gameplay in Planetside 2 have changed.
    Often no Teamplay often no basecap by points often no Platoons online Players don´t follow the orders.
    The players need a option for easy understand what is the game Goal.
    And the easy way is shouting with hand weapon Tank or Airctraft this is simple and all player understand that.
    And the Hitpoints from cap building is many you need 1 hour or more to destroy one building,and the enemy forces shout on your Tanks i think it is not easy to destroy a Cap Building but it is a way to cap the base.
    The most player don´t understand to cap the Point he stopp and go in defense position so we lost often.