Base Capture/Defense times not displaying

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by TRspy007, Mar 12, 2020.

1. TRspy007

The times are only being displayed on the map, and not on the hud. This makes it really annoying since we have to go effectively zone out to check how long until the base flips.
    • Up x 5
  2. Truebytes

I came here looking for this exact same problem. All of my friends can see the capture points and timers above the mini-map, but I cannot
  3. waystin2

Same for me. I have out fit members that see the timer. I do not. Tried a reboot, looked for new checkboxes in settings, etc.
  4. TRspy007

Guys an update, go to settings>interface> SHOW MISSION

make sure the box is checked or uncheck and check it again.
  5. Truebytes

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Unchecking "show mission" worked for me.
    • Up x 1
  6. waystin2

Fixed yesterday! Life is good! TY
    • Up x 1
  7. Tangles

Still encountering this problem after the latest update. Anyone else?
  8. Grandizer

it's not fixed. You have to go into Interface, uncheck Show Mission and re-check.

For it to work, you may have to uncheck Show Hud as well and re-check or try a combination of uncheck show mission and HUD, then re-check mission then HUD., then keep unchecking/re-checking HUD for it to pop up.
    The later is the only one that works for me
    • Up x 1
  9. Tangles

Agreed that it's not fixed. And it sounds like your combination of things are the only ones working for me as well.
    • Up x 2
  10. Talthos

The workaround is currently performed like so:

• Be close to any control point; doesn't matter if the base is contested or uncontested
    • Make sure the minimap is at normal size
    • Toggle 'Show Mission' on or off (the order doesn't matter), then exit the options menu
    • Enter the options menu again, then toggle 'Show Mission' again
    • Exit the options menu
    This usually fixes the capture progress bar for the rest of the play session. It may be necessary to do the above steps every time you log on.
    • Up x 1
  11. baleedDat

SHOW MISSION SHOULD BE UN-CHECKED.....
  12. TRspy007

?

toggle it and it should work