Bare metal not available.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MikeyGeeMan, Dec 22, 2015.

1. MikeyGeeMan

Sorry but the purchase can't be completed

Hopefully you guys get this fixed. So we can purchase camos
    • Up x 1
  2. Pikachu

I guess you are too late.
  3. MikeyGeeMan

Too late for what. It's supposed to be available for 6 more hours
  4. 1Tap2Tap

I had the same issue on my VS char after I purchased DBC to buy the BM camo.

When I logged onto my TR char, I could purchase it without getting the transaction failure.

Maybe logging off/on or switching to another char fixes your issue. The camo counts for all factions.

Hope that helps.

Edit: That was about 10 minutes ago.
  5. breeje

only 100 pieces of camo where available, they are sold out
  6. Hedsmun

Sold out?? That sucks, my server Emerald (and a few others) have been down for at least an hour or more. I was hoping to get it - guess I'll just have to wear pink in protest.
  7. breeje

it's a joke, there was something wrong with the server login
    the servers all closed after midnight GMT +1
    EDIT: i hope they give everyone a other chance to get the camo
  8. JobiWan

This is the one I've been waiting to buy, as I suspect many others have. I tried on and off for nearly 3 hours to log in yesterday and couldn't and now it's not for sale.

This really should be made available to purchase again.
  9. Moridin6

send in a support ticket thyll prob sort you out
    GO CHROME OR GO
    D I S C O N N E C T E D
  10. JobiWan

Tried this, no response. Sent a Tweet to Radar. No response. I guess I'll just keep my money, but surely there's a huge potential to make some extra cash here simply by allowing people to buy something they couldn't buy because of no fault of their own.
    • Up x 1
  11. Liewec123

lucky!
    i tried sending a support ticket and just get an error,
    you know something is wrong when you get an error trying to report an error lol

but yeah, its crazy that they didn't extend the sale through to the next day, i really want to give them my money!

i have a thread in the "player support" part of the forum that i've already bumped, so i can't bump it again, but perhaps "someone else" could? ;)
  12. Jubikus

At least we have pink
  13. JobiWan

Still no response to my ticket. I give up.
  14. JobiWan

I got a response. Took ages and it's worthless;

I'm sorry to have to let you know that promotional items are only available for a limited period of time and I'm afraid that we are unable to sell them once they are removed from the Depot.
    I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you in the meantime and should you have any future questions or concerns please feel free to contact us again. Thank you for playing Planetside 2!
  15. Moridin6

dicks
  16. Scr1nRusher

Its coming back again(in about a week at the time of this post if you look ingame at the "coming soon" stuff.
  17. JobiWan

Yeah I saw that, hopefully it's not a glitch. Plus the person who responded to my ticket could have told me.

I saw the bare metal camo on a sunderer last night and it looked freakin' awesome.
  18. Moridin6

i back and forth between it and tech, cant decide my fav
  19. Pikachu

Looks like metal and pink and some othet special ones are coming with the valentine stuff. Time for tr to buy lovely bright strawberry red to really stand out wherever you are.
    • Up x 1
  20. JobiWan

In case anyone missed it, all the Auraximus stuff is on sale again for a couple of days, including the bare metal camo. I got it last night and it looks really good on vehicles and weapons.