Balancing - What i'm scared of.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DaPuschel2, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Jeralamo

I know its off-topic but scythe rocketpods do have spread. the rockets cork screw and spread out. scythes rocketpods have a magazine of 14 and fire 2 rockets at a time(so 7 clicks for empty) I know NC and TC have 16 magazine size and fire theirs one at a time. when i see in game NC/TR rockets they dont look like they spread at all and when firing one rocket at a time its more forgiving when you miss.

on topic I am also scared the Devs are going to see the 20+ daily threads of NC crying. I tryed to help the problem by telling the whiners to L2P and that their guns playstyle is to burst fire their guns. or even just compensate for the recoil by draging your mouse down but they just cryed harder:(
    that damn load minority
  2. Urquhart

So it is a better idea to leave things as is, so all the NC Bambis get scared away to join TR/VS?
    This, right now, is a major issue I see on Woodman where NC, at times, has up to 35% less troops covering the theatres of war across Esamir, Indar and Amerish. This really sucks.

C4 costs resources as well (100/brick atm), 700 (200;500) certs to unlock both bricks and is a high risk endeavour to actually deploy and detonate said explosives.

You obviously never heard of SWG.