Balance Patch on PTS

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Regpuppy, Apr 3, 2014.

1. rocko95

2. Jaedrik

It's in the patch notes. Test Server announcements.
    Both, 1.5 to 1.0 inner blast of P-120 and 700 dmg to 650 splash.
    HE is just getting the damage decrease.
    Also, some Viper nerfs.
  3. Jaedrik

Aye. Per what others were saying, I would have much rather the AMC be brought back to TR's Mercenary status. It's just not fair, and no fun, that we're getting a new weapon instead of reworking the AMC just as the Lynx. AMC would be better as it's beta Mercenary form either way.
  4. Revanmug

The modified enforcer is still going to be inferior for the simple reason that it is broken to the core. Requiring your vehicule to be around 20m from a group of infantry so you can possibly 2 shots them with a upgreade 12 shots gun is ****** as hell.

Might as well ask your vanguard to be C4 or demand your Harasser to be instantly blow up.
  5. flyingcow

Saron HRB
    • It is too effective as an anti-infantry weapon.
    ...Really?
  6. Nobalification

wow :D every Vanu use this weapon against infantry, so there it is :D you get auto-star wars cannon against infantry :D so when i use marauder against vehicles? :D
  7. Vivicector

Saron nerf was too much, 3 shots are next to impossible. They should have better removed the splash all together, but leave 2 shots kill.

Actually, this balance patch is waaaaaay incomplete! I would be really disappointed if it will go live like this. Lets have a look:

1) MBT abilities: nothing really changed, the frustrating NC shield mechanics stays, anchor got some minor buff, magburner - no changes (RLY???).
    2) New carbines: nothing of interest rly. Only TR got some cheaty-looking thing.
    3) ES HA weapons: looks like they think that having 3 next to useless weapons is ok. Well, at least TR and NC have SOME use for their guns.
    4) ES sniper rifles: nah, all 3 are bad in this way or that.
    5) HA shield changes?
    6) Engies AV Mana turret changes? Something, that includes proper render distance, please.
  8. MarkAntony

so jealous of the TR right now. New lynx seems to be awesome up to around 40m. great for tower stomping LAs.
    new NC carbine is useless.

But the major thing is the knife change. Have you guys not noticed how fast you can double knife while the knife is out?!? Gonna get nerfed for sure.
  9. Nobalification

Why so negative? This is incomplete and still is on the PTS. Saron is balanced on PTS. Try Canister or Vulcan to shot infantry except when Vulcan have brutal drop, spin up mechanic and max dmg only for 10 meters.
  10. XXBLACKATTACKXX

Saron is used against infantry because you NEED a saron if you want to be able to even engage armor. Also this weapon is hrd to hit and kill infantry with. slow speed means that you have to predict movement and infantry can easily change directions. You can snipe people with it, but only if they are AFK or dumb. The saron nerf is another example of the terrible balancing.

The Devs just want to make the Hailbird superior though.
  11. Aesir

It will come live in this form or only slightly changed. Why should SOE suddenly listen to community feedback in regards to changes to Tanks? They didn't before, why start now?

I don't want to be to negative and I encourage better solutions brought forth, but the likelihood that SOE will consider them is nonexistent. They didn't listen to the Tank community one year ago and they will do so in the future ... I'm gladly proofen wrong about this, but so far there is no proof about this happening since Beta.
    • Up x 2
  12. Nobalification

We are humans, we are community. Try to give tham chance. I who raging on SOE what they do, how they broke the Planetside universe and lore, i give them one another chance to be better.