Balance Patch on PTS

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Regpuppy, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Nobalification

i think yes, i think 30 seconds or one minute :D
  2. VonStalin

i would agree even with 10 minutes if maxes were removed as well.
    • Up x 1
  3. Nobalification

It´s Planetside main unit. This cannot be removed.
    • Up x 1
  4. hawken is better

Any idea on when we're getting the updated Lynx + new carbines? Is the revamped MCG also gonna be in the next patch?
  5. TheBand1t

Nanite auto repair and I can't really comment on TR weapons
    • Up x 1
  6. Regpuppy

Not yet, still waiting
  7. Klypto

Without using the shield might I add but of course that is assuming Alarox and I are in it.
  8. Alarox

Vanguard:

Shield duration reduced by 25%, Enforcer magazine size decreased by 20%, Enforcer ammo capacity reduced by 25%, and Enforcer reload time increased by about 10%. Did not see this coming.

On the bright side of things, they buffed the Canister for the ~20 of us NC who use it. +2 to the magazine size and a tigher CoF. Getting Auraxium with it won't be as painful.
    • Up x 1
  9. nubery

Yeah... Nerf everything =/= balance.
  10. hawken is better

333mb patch is downloading right now, I'm guessing this is all the new guns and 'ish.
  11. mikenzb

Just got a 333mb patch myself as well and this is the first patch i've seen today since Higby's tweet this morning.
  12. hawken is better

I got one earlier that was 100mb, but it only had the new TR assault rifle sounds and a few nerfs/buffs for vehicles.
  13. hawken is better

Yup, new carbine's in this one.

167/632... not bad, I was expecting worse (although its minimum damage is 112).
  14. Kunavi

"...I have a baaad feeling about this..."
    • Up x 3
  15. mikenzb

so besides the TR carbines, do we know what else is new? doesnt look like the MGC got an revamp yet
  16. Kaktwox

The Prowler has been nerfed again, so there's that.
  17. Van Dax

>only buffed the low levels of magburn, left max rank the same.

...thanks:rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  18. NinjaTurtle

Why does balance mean NERF ALL THE THINGS
    • Up x 1
  19. Jeralamo

So the magrider saron got nerf vs infantry. it now take 3 direct hits to kill. I think this is a little stupid. The magrider doesnt have a turret like the other tanks.
  20. Regpuppy

No worries, NC's enforcer got nerfed in this one too. :p