Balance Pass Post 1: Vehicle Weapons and the Harasser

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by joshua, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Mr. Troy

Faster deployment of c-4 please. I should be able to immediately detonate the c_4 even if it means committing suicide.
    • Up x 1
  2. maudibe

Im sorry what am i missing here? A harrasser is a dune buggy and one hit from a tanks cannon and it should be toast, at least it would have it's wheels blown off and be immovable. The fact that the devs allow a very manueveable, fast dune buggy to have an armor piercing gun on it and kill a tank WHILE TAKING MORE THAN ONE HIT is ludicrous. A single player cannot take out the Harrasser and shoot with it, he needs a partner, so since not everyone plays in a squad, you have a completely unfair situaion where Harrassers can run around in light battle killing tanks and infintry at will without being able to be controlled. It's rediculous to talk about tank mines, you would have to mine the entire area as they don't have any need to go on roads. Stop allowing the repair to be done by the 3rd or 2nd rider (switching to the 3rd seat to use the engineer repair tool) while driving. Once hit, its too easy to put a lot of distance in so you cant be tracked down and finished off. After one hit, the harrasser should be slowed to 1/4 speed like a lightning is when hit. Stop the Harrasser madness.
  3. KnightCole

Yeah, the Bas and Kobalt are terrible now. The CoF on them is like a hipfired Gauss SAW now....
  4. lexkipling

hey guys just to let you know that this game makes me wanna get hacks and cheats..... you dont know how to balance class and make the game so frustrating..... i DONT wanna spend 34545454 hours to unlock ONE barrel or a freaking scope !!!!! whats wrong seriously !!!!!!
    stop thinking about the money and make something playable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. RHYS4190

even with out a subscription you should be able to get enough for a upgrade, though for new players i seriously suggest becoming a member with a 3 month subscription i unlocked every thing i need on two characters, other thing id suggest play classes that make lots of certs Engineer or medic, i think medics make the most certs but i don't know exactly never play engineer for very long, And join alerts you get a bonus playing and also if your under poped you will be getting 50% extra xp. and it does not matter if your team is losing it still pays off for you just showing up.

plus team stacking in this game is non existent so if you stick with a good plattoon every thing could be going to hell but your still come out on top.