[Balance] Change Harasser cost to 150 resources

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mustarde, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Beef Wellington

I'm for this. After the nerf the Harasser is now a great vehicle to transport a MAX to the next base... and that's about it. Since it's now 'the Flash for MAX passengers' the resource cost should reflect that.
    • Up x 1
  2. Ronin Oni

150 for Harasser and 50 for Flash sounds perfect. YES PLEASE!
    • Up x 1
  3. Sirlala

If I could buy a hammer that works for 10$ or a hammer that crumbles to dust after one nail for 1$.

I would just pay the 10$.
  4. Kanil

The current Harasser probably still has a role as a 1/3 semi-mobile turret, but at 300 resources it's pretty damn impractical at it. As such, a resource reduction would be welcome and keep the Harasser in use, albeit in a wildly different role.

'course, there's now no longer a dedicated driver/gunner "tank" vehicle, so while we're here, can we get an optional 2 man lightning upgrade please?
  5. NC_agent00kevin

And thats saying a lot with our grenades that bounce like footballs.

I think if they sclaed back the slower repair rate and gave the turbo a bit of Oomph back it would be ok. Not too much either way, but give em a little more survivability. I think in the harasser's case its going to be tough to find the sweet spot between OP and UP. They went a little too far in the Up direction, but not as far in the OP direction as it were pre-nerf. Meaning it less UP than it was OP.