[Bad description of] Hornet Missiles.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ObsoleteVoid, Jul 22, 2014.

1. ObsoleteVoid

"The Hornet Missiles are laser guided and will fly towards the pilot's crosshair."
    It does its thing.

However you can unlock your view while in the cockpit with the middle mouse button. ( the knife key )
    And by doing that it will NOT fly towards the pilot's crosshair.

So either way you have 2 logical choices:
    You edit the description of Hornet Missiles.
    OR.
    You can make Hornet Missiles fly towards the crosshair even when the view is unlocked.
    ( You could even make it an upgrade for the Hornet missiles if that's possible. )

And if you think that weren't enough suggestions: locking on doesn't work either on unlocked view, make it happen.
    And after that you need to switch weapon before you can lock again.
  2. thingymajigy

Yes, option B. Option B. OPTION B!!!

And it's called freelook, not locking or lockon. There are other meanings for lockon.
  3. ObsoleteVoid

Ah good to know.
  4. Demigan

Holy ****, I want it to fly towards where I'm looking! Hornets are too annoying to use anyway...
  5. ObsoleteVoid

Then what's the problem?
    May this system come in place, It wouldn't really make a difference for you.
  6. Demigan

Nothing's the problem. I want this feature, I just find using Hornets rather difficult. But that's just an opinion I stated along with it.
  7. ObsoleteVoid

Oh, I just misunderstood your opinion when you wrote: "Holy ****, I want it to fly towards where I'm looking!" I though you implied that it was too difficult to use this feature, because you could crash into a mountain or a tree ( Hossin much? )
  8. Problem Officer

I haven't crashed on Hossin...
    There's that invisible force around the treetops that gently floats aircraft away, I was so confused.