AV turret aiming broken?

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by ScampiiGearbox, Jun 3, 2015.

1. ScampiiGearbox

When I'm using the AV turret my aiming is very rough, it jumps alot almost like it's snapping to a grid or something, makes hitting anything at long range a chore. Anyone else noticing this and if so is there a fix? I've played around with the mouse settings in game and nothing seems to fix it, is there any way to smooth it out?
  2. RedArmy

a scope would be a nice feature to smooth it, now all we need is the ability
  3. Plastikfrosch

i normaly play with 2000dps on my mouse but the moment i use my AV-mana i press the little button on the side that lowers it to 400dps and im able to hit nearly every moving target.
    If you have the option to create switch between the dps on your mouse i would say this is the best way to smooth the aim of the AV-mana.
  4. ferlinco

It will jerk up, switch from 600 DPI to 200 DPI. U can adjust where u wan ur rocket to go.
  5. FeralBoy

I think Plastikfrosch has the best idea if you can swing it, but if not don't worry.

Practice makes perfect, or pretty darn close. The best way to hone your AV Mana turret range precision is to get out there and start sniping. Your hand and fingers are capable of extremely small, precise, and fluid movements. Practice, practice, practice.

You go show that 12X sniper a thing or two about sniping using a big rig (well not Magrider big, but kinda big). Pretty soon you'll be winging infantry on the hoof at range with ease.