Autumn armor camo removed?

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Bape, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Bape

I don't see the black and orange Autumn camo no more in the PTS? I only see the weapons wth happen :mad:
  2. Pikachu

Several camos has been removed and others disabled. The latest additions are bugged so they dont appear correctly. Autumn camo was ugly anyway. Good color idea but not done right. Instead of small circles it should have large unsymmetrical patches.
  3. Bape

What the autumn camo looks insane on VS but ugly on NC.
  4. Pikachu

Some people describe it as candy. From what I rrmember it looks better on NC vehicles because the pattern is bigger.
  5. Bape

Was the only camo I liked there are no others I have 0 camos on my NC :(.
  6. Pikachu

Whaat NC looks best with caamo; at least non-desert or aesthetic ones. Especially the vehicles. Yellow secondary color is thd most versatile and nejtral by far. For infantry TR looks bad with most green and vanu looks bad with anything but green.
  7. MadKat

Hahah, just had to read this thread. Yeah the camos right now are bugged, and I agree with Pikachu, my intended design was to be tiled large, but its super small and ended up looking like polka dots and not pumpkins/ghosts, I tried revamping it to break up the polka dot look, but it was too late for that, so whats in Pts is what we get unfortunately. :(
    [IMG]