[Suggestion] Automatic Recording POV of the reported player

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by GImofoJoe, Jan 25, 2013.

1. GImofoJoe

So after you reported a hacker/griefer, their POV will start recording for 5-10 mins and send to the GM for review. GM will decide appropriate action. Perma ban the hackers, temp ban griefers etc.

Or a more efficient way, the video will be recorded and store in your computer, you review and if you see undeniable evidence, send it to GM.
  2. VictorDracul

If the video was sent to a GM then yes I see that as a good idea. Certainly don't give the video to the player reporting though because it'll just get abused so you can see where those pesky snipers are!! lol
  3. GImofoJoe

It's faster to look into the direction you're getting shot at and furiously press Q instead of alt+tab load up the video and decipher.
  4. Dixa

i get reported a ton. last thing i need is a game taking up all of my uploading bandwidth for this kind of feature

the mods already have a spectator mode. no, players don't get one, this is not an arena style cod game.