Automatic pistol?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Rune Scorpio, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Rune Scorpio

OK so there is only 1 upgraded pistol so far that we can get. Yesterday I got taken out by an infiltrator with an automatic pistol called TX something. That thing was able to kill me faster than my assault rifle could kill him and i started firing just before he decloaked.
    WTF is this crap?
  2. Aenori

Its the terrans infiltrator weapon.. something every infil would like to have to be in any way useful in close range when doing base infiltrations (something i as NC will never do unless the whole platoon is already inside and waiting for me to hack things) .

For the rest i find it rather silly that only 1 faction has such a weapon while the others have to do with a semi-auto which is not in anyway really effective at close range.

Maybe they ill add one auto for both but i wouldnt count on it honestly, not in the next 6 months atleast.
  3. Flaeb

I admit it's very powerful, but I believe you guys have a 3 burst pistol through unlocks now?
  4. Aenori

NC has two weapons both are semi-auto the second one does slightly more damage i believe though thats only from the trial 30 min experience.
    For the rest the best combo you can do as NC/Vanu currently is try to sneak up at somebody (preferably only at night works much better then) knife > 3 X shoot always dead with the exception of max'es but those you only snipe anyways from a long range away :p

To get back on topic i think there indeed should be much much much more hand weapon options. Then there are currently.
  5. deusex2

NC's Rebel takes two headshots and 3-5 body shots to kill anyone, a considerable improvement over Mag-Shot, which still is quite nice, compared to Beamer.

Speaking of VS, have anyone tried Manticore or burst-fire Beamer?