[Suggestion] Auraxium Slasher & NS-TMC-01 "His Regards" should be under the Exceptional Directive.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, May 12, 2016.

1. Scr1nRusher

Auraxium Slasher is a seasonal weapon, that is so exceptional it requires 2 other exceptional weapons(Slasher & Candy Cannon) during a seasonal event......... inorder to unlock it.

NS-TMC-01 "His Regards" is a promotional weapon. Promotional weapons always go under the Exceptional Directive.
    • Up x 5
  2. Scr1nRusher

Common Sense.

Even more so on the Auraxium Slasher, which is a shiny version of a weapon that is an Exceptional weapon.
  3. PasitheeVS

Auraxium Slasher: No, it's a directive weapon and no Exceptional.
    They should rather make a Directive Weapon Directive... and include the Arx-Slasher.

S-TMC-01 "His Regards": Yes, this one is a no-brainer. It was available for a limited time and/or couldn't be bought with DBC/Certs, which is the definition of an exceptional.
    • Up x 1
  4. Scr1nRusher

The Auraxium Slasher should technically be an exceptional weapon however.

Exactly.
  5. PasitheeVS

The Auraxium Slasher is tricky. It is a directive weapon, but the directive is also only available for a limited time... so it is somehow also an Exceptional.

However there are enough knifes already in the exceptional directive and some can be purshased with Certs, so...
  6. Scr1nRusher

Which means it should be under the Exceptional Directive.
  7. TOXIC_MACHAMP

Well I'm proud of my arx slasher
  8. Scr1nRusher

And it sucks that it should be in the Exceptional Directive, but it isn't.
  9. Scr1nRusher

The Exceptional Directive is for weapons that are:

• Rare
    • Promotional
    • Seasonal

The NS-15M1 is Rare.

The NS-TMC-01 "His Regards" is Promotional.

The Auraxium Slasher is Seasonal.
  10. Scr1nRusher

So its pretty much these weapons fit the parameters of what an Exceptional weapon is, but they are still not in the directive.
  11. Scr1nRusher

Bump.

All 3 weapons absolutely should be in that directive.
  12. Scr1nRusher

All 3 of these weapons should be in the directive.
  13. TheFlamingLemon

And can we add all knives to force recon, rather than just the ES default one?
  14. Scr1nRusher

The power knife should definitely be in that directive.
    • Up x 1
  15. P149U3

been there, done that
    [IMG]
  16. Scr1nRusher

right, but what does that have to do with the discussion?
    • Up x 1
  17. P149U3

that it doesn't matter to me
  18. Pelojian

then don't post, it's as simple as that.
    • Up x 1
  19. P149U3

I post because I CAN.
  20. Pelojian

that's not a valid reason, you post because you want to not because you can.

you can start fires with matches and fuel, yet i don't see you spreading fuel around and setting everything on fire.
    • Up x 1