Auraxium carabines should have acces to suppressor.

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by iDante, Feb 16, 2017.

1. iDante

i think they just should have acces to suppressor as LA i do like to be sneaking around getting behind enemy lines and not blinking on map every time i want to kill some 1 from behind.
  2. Moz

The trick with Aurax weapons is that they normally have two attachments for one slot so they are truly unique.

For this extra attachment they give up versatility of being able to pick other attachments.

So in the case of the Aurax carbines they have both Underbarrel launchers and laser sights equipped (both rail attachments) at the cost of a barrel attachment....

I have to admit however, i personally find the Aurax Carbines a little lack luster. :(
  3. iDante

im aware of the built in attachments however not being able to personalize carabine for LA just sucks
    LA should be sneaking around not going head to head combat the lack of acces to supressor just makes auraxium carabines meh/10 for LA
  4. Iridar51

Then use any other carbine.
    Not necessairly. Attacking with a surprise advantage is one of the advantages the jet pack can provide, but not the only one, and having a suppressor installed isn't a necessity for a surpirse attack, not it is a guarantee.
    • Up x 2
  5. Corezer

the trac shot is meh, cause it doesn't impact HSTK meaningfully, but the Fortuna... goodbye, bandit lol... the eclipse has the only truly unique mechanic (and a good one at that) that will mean it always has a place for me.

personally, I would have rather seen the ACX as the gun for aurax, and the lynx on TR, with attachments/mechanics unique to their faction that accentuate their own strengths rather than the same set for all 3, currently only HA gets to have such a nice game to play... been like that for years tho...
  6. OldYetNewNoob

"Auraxium" weapons only unique feature should be the skin.
  7. TobiMK

At first it would be nice for the Directive carbines (or any other Directive weapon, excluding LMGs) to not be utter trash.