Auraxian Tactical Response Unit - Loyalty Until Death

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by SneakyMuffin7, Jan 19, 2013.

1. SneakyMuffin7

ATRU, The Auraxian Tactical Response Unit, is a new outfit looking for new, loyal, willing players to join the fight for peace on Auraxis.

So, I have recently started this Outfit, and I am aiming to create and nurture one of the most co-ordinated, teamplay-based and powerful Outfits on Auraxis. Are you loyal to the Terran Republic? Do you crave for peace and prosperity across this planet? Are you willing to become part of this well-oiled machine? If the answer is yes, read on, for there is a place for you here.

ATRU is a Semi-militaristic outfit, which means there are very few rules to follow when operations are taking place. They are the following:
    • "Clear Comms" - When this is said by a squad leader or me, everyone talking must be quiet, as there will be important instructions being given.
    • "Regroup at ?" - When this is said, all platoon/squad members must head to the area marked by a platoon/squad waypoint in-game.
    • "Retreat" - Fairly obvious, get the hell out of where you are, and head to the squad/platoon waypoint when it is placed.
    So, I bet you're thinking how to get involved in this, right? All that is needed for now is to send a friend request to me (SneakyMuffin7) on the Miller (EU) server. Then, wait patiently for an invite to the outfit. All of you will begin as Lieutenants, the lowest of the low. But don't fret, for there is a place for team players and tacticians among other players in the more prestigious ranks of the outfit. There are a few requirements here, but alot of them are how you should act in game.

Note: in game ranks will never be given based on ability, more on an ability to co-operate, think well, and be friendly to others I'll be looking out for this.
    • Follow all orders and waypoints.
    • You must be over 12 years old.
    • Do not be afraid to use a mic to communicate with others.
    • Co-operate with your team mates.
    • Never, ever, intentionally teamkill.
    • Be friendly to all players, inside and out of the squad, outfit and platoon.
    • Have fun being part of ATRU!
    If you are a fan of massive assaults, ODST drops on a massive scale, and airstrikes among many other activities, enlist for the Auraxian Tactical Response Unit today!
  2. AssassinJak