ATTENTION: Helpful advice to all new TR players

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Grimmomega, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Grimmomega

Defend The Crown with your life.
    **** everything else on Indar.
    Why dominate an entire continent, when you can have...
    THE CROWN?[IMG]
    • Up x 6
  2. Morro

Almost poetically symbolic. A militaristic Empire holding onto an area designated the Crown, with everyone but them knowing it's a futile fight. All while their walls crumble around them.
    • Up x 3
  3. Armante

bet they were have a kickass fight in there, unlike the small skirmishes around all the other territories. PS2 is best when it's full-on warfare :) bet yeah, lol, let it go guys ;)
  4. Tharrak

The Crown is the King, and the King is the Land. A most suitable last stand.

---
    • Up x 1
  5. Sobieski14

I can already see, where the TR had the most fun...
    * I am jealous :(
  6. Whiteagle

**** THE CROWN!!!
  7. ShadWulf

We shall defend the Crown, whatever the cost may be.
    • Up x 1
  8. MEGA_tweed

vanu > terran, because terran stole name from starcraft LOL
  9. RedKing

its sad how some organizations in the real world have the same agenda for some places.

sadly they also use terror and guns to try and hold it even if it will cost them their lives.
  10. Grimmomega

THE CROWN SHALL BE DEFENDED
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  11. Scorpion97

You forgot that the TR were busy in other continents
  12. Jubikus

If i were to guess at whats going on its probably a case of **** it were going to lose anyways lets go where theres a good fight. The crown at times like that when you have an enemy on both sides equals out to be a good fight even when you only have a small pop because both enemy sides are also trying to hold points so you can manage to hold it with 33% or less pop.
  13. Silversharp

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  14. Bucketmaster

The old Crown was the best! I hope they'll bring it back some day. Ahh, that feeling when you are getting camped at your warpgate and Galaxies are still loading troops in one last desperate attempt to save The Crown. Such good memories...
    • Up x 1
  15. Hammerlock

zombie thread spotted
  16. LodeTria

17. Kristan

[IMG]

PS Nice necro.
  18. xSalt

You do realize that the word Terran has been around since long before Starcraft right...

In fact, considering the bug like nature of the Zerg, I would bet that blizzard took the name from starship troopers and the "Terran federation", published late fifties. And the word itself is derived from the Latin terra.
  19. Kristan

20. CMDante

Inb4 "Pick another faction."