Attempting steam tonight..

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SKYeXile, Dec 11, 2012.

1. SKYeXile

Ill attempt to setup a stream tonight(roughly 6 hours) when im back home from work. If you don't know im from Australia, i run a ADSL1 and a cable connection because of the poor internet quality here, i typically play overseas game on the AASDL because it gets about 20-40 less ping to US servers, but its bandwidth and stabilty is pathetic so i have an optus cable line as backup, but in primetime it can have issues, we'll see how it goes.

Ill attempt to use the ingame twitch though bandwidth is my problem here does anybody know if i can reduce its bandwidth from using another method? I don't have issues with computer power, im running a I7- 3930k and 2 7970s. Does the ingame twitch thing broadcast voice chat though? not that i really care if you hear my high pitched nasily nerd voice as i laugh the whole time at bads, but our vent can be pretty ******** sometimes...not asmuch as some though... as they bark orders over weak minded submissive men....its...something else.

steam will be at:

I uploaded some full unedited videos last night, like i say though i don't record all the time though, so some of the starts are generally missing.

http://www.youtube.com/user/skyexile?feature=mhee
  2. Dibola

I prefer to use Open Broadcaster. it doesn't bog my game down and you can control the quality better and etc.
  3. Naj

If you need help tweaking your stream to lower the necessary upstream I can help you out brosefheimmer. PM me voice chat details on here or markovforums if you want.
  4. SKYeXile

screwed up the title, dyslexic fail.
  5. mow

so stream and have a really good night and your a hacker, stream and have a really bad night and people will say see he was a hacker, yep this should be win win for you.
  6. bPostal

I can't imagine hackers would get reinstated.
    Should be fun to watch though.
  7. SKYeXile

lol thought the same, getting ready for fail.
  8. mow

i hope you fail too because if you dont that means my team will be getting ***** :(
  9. Saiph

At least you won't have to put up with twitch chat.
  10. ImGladUmad

Why did you get banned?
  11. mow

maybe i will, could be handy advice watching at least i know when to run away
  12. SKYeXile

I posted a vague reason, though its generally been taken out of context why I got banned, but i wont be repeating any such info or why I was unbanned.