Attack on Auraxis: Planetside 2 eSports talk show video included

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by kidRiot, Nov 17, 2013.

1. kidRiot

Featuring Scourgeoftheserver (Future Crew), Pella (INI Elite) and Wrel!

For the first 30 minutes we discussed MLG and Community Clash, than we veered into weapon balance, public live server gameplay and various other topics.

I know it's a long video, clocking in at over an hour, but let me know your thoughts. I'm looking for 3 guests for next weeks episode so PM me here or you can reach me on Twitter @kidriotgun.

As always, thoughts, criticisms and opinions are always welcome.
    • Up x 2
  2. Cougarbrit

Just saw it on the Reddit and left a small token comment there, but I guess I'll say a little more here.

I liked it, it was interesting content with some interesting guests. Was good questions and show layout for the first run, no major hiccups or production errors, cept Wrel being marginally offcentre but I've seen enough Twitch podcasts to know multicam must be a pain in the bollocks to setup.

I'm looking forward to future shows. Beyond that I have nothing to add off the top of my head that I didn't see on the Reddit comments already.
  3. RHINO_Mk.II

Interesting show. I doubt I would watch more than an hour long episode per week though.