at least 1x

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CaptCran, Nov 17, 2017.

1. CaptCran

Can we get 1x sights for the candy cannon, flare, and deep freeze gun please? Going for the Black armor and it would make it slightly easier.
    • Up x 1
  2. Sazukata

As far as I know, the ADS accuracy stats on the holiday weapons are identical to their hipfire.

But sure, why not add sights. (not sarcasm)
  3. CaptCran

The deep freeze feels like it curves to the left. I have the thing almost jammed up someones **** and it still misses sometimes.....
    • Up x 1
  4. Jac70

You're gonna Auraxium those three 'weapons' :eek: You're a more determined man than I.

I was planning on just running those things as a side when I have a proper primary again. The odd kill when out of ammo every now and then. If the game is still up in 20 years I might have that black gear.
  5. SixNineFour

pff, those are easy to aurax. They are almost as good as standard pistol, better than most at very close range actually. Knife + double-tap combo works well for these and EMP. They have pretty fast reload as well.

Now go and try to aurax the flareguns. Those are in another tier.
  6. CaptCran

If they can take care of some of the things that keep me from spending money on the game I'll get guns that make it easy but I'm up for the challenge if I can save money.