[Guide] Assassine Max Guide (Advanced max guide)

Discussion in 'MAX' started by DrBash00, Aug 9, 2014.

1. DrBash00

I saw on youtube a "advanced max guide" and it was absolutely not advanced, so here i sat down to create a real advanced max guide!
    Enjoy my Guide and please leave a commend. :)

Thx to my guide SOE will nerf max soon :p
    • Up x 14
  2. Saviorself

THANK YOU!

I learned so much, I couldn't have even imagined these things. Never saw any of this ingame either on any faction either.
    • Up x 1
  3. MaxDamage

"Room cleared" And all it took was an army of your guys on the other side whom the NC had no option to ignore..

I knew most of this, but for the tower elevator pad. And you are such a sitting target for decimators up there.
  4. SeraphC

You are a target anywhere these days, with at least 1/3 of the players being equipped to kill you with C4, Rockets or AV grenades. Getting in positions where they won't expect you helps to mitigate that threat.

Thank you for the Biolab trick, I had been wondering how a MAX got up there.
    • Up x 2
  5. DrBash00

Thank you for the nice Feedback, this keeps my motivation up to bring out more Guides. =)
  6. aCId

Good work and well done DrBash ;) This will help alot people.
    • Up x 1
  7. commandoFi

Pretty good guide. I knew most of these, but never tried them as a MAX. I would have totally called this video the MAX Parkour Guide though.
    • Up x 1
  8. ImmortalPancake

This is am amazing guide and I learned some great stuff. I mainly play NC and was wondering if you could show some of those tricks with a NC MAX. As far as i can tell you would need Mattocks for some of those to work. Either way great video, I am definitely subscribing to your channel.
    • Up x 1
  9. DrBash00

Well right now i am a "student" and have a lot of RL work. I have a NC char but i dont think i have the certs/time to get Mattocks + Slugs (in the nearer future) nor the time to test how this works on NC or if there are better ways for using a NC max, as the most people use them. (I also would need to test how slugs work with hacksaw... etc...) so for now i stay to the VS and TR Guides ^^.
    Next i plan to go for some "War galaxy guide" so this works also on NC ;-).

Where were you when i made the Video? ;-)
    I called it assassine guide because of the popular game "assasinse creed" where you jump above the roofs, but parkour would properbly been the better match for the guide.
    Maby i take it in the description or something, thank you.
  10. celem

Thats awesome MAX play mate. Totally ninja. I learned a lot of tricks I can use with any class, hadn't explored the high access routes, and I might just bust out a skillsuit to play with now.
  11. DrBash00

Thank you for all the nice Feedback, it was the idea to teach a lot of tricks that is not "buisness as usuall" for everybody ^^. (and yes i am not the only person knowing this tricks ;-))

Now this video is even featuret on player direct.

So again thank you for all the good feedback.
  12. MAXArmar

Nice guide, especially the detailed tower breakdown was new for me.
  13. UnDeaD_CyBorG

Nothing really new for me, but still a good guide!
    I have to admit I never looked at the different tower sides that closely before; guess that's a good takeaway.
  14. K0NFL1QT

Great vid. Most I knew, some I did not. Worth a watch!
    • Up x 1
  15. Niramartlu

Learn nothing new. Most either common tricks useful fo every class or abuse of bad game physics (walking and jumping on surfaces you actually should't walk at all, but with abusing and side walking you can still do it, for example.) And neither of these tricks are suitable for NC max, cause it now cannot supress and crowd control at all. You can't oneclip a full room with NC max cause the ****** distance of 5-8 meters effective fire and ******* very low magazine size. Maximum what you can do - shoot closest enemies, hit charge in the room, reload while charge and try to shoot second clips. Then either there not many people in room and it is cleared or you just die. That's an axiom with a shotgun max. Also you cannot withstand enemy maxes over 8 meters distance and cannot withstand at all to KA5 maxes without grinders or more than 40% headshot counts (which inaccesseble in battle). VS and TR maxes do not have such problems at all. Shotgun maxes are ******* garbage now.
  16. DrBash00

Thanks for all the nice feedback, right now i finished another advanced max guide.... upcoming probably next weekend on my channel =).
    And probably again on player direct.

And @Niramartlu what u call "abuse" i call "knowing the game" it is the same like reaching a mountain top by walking sideward, but you know what? Also in RL you reach a mountaintop better by walking sideward, so we abuse the RL server bug of gravity :p

And in my Basic max guide i point out that i am playing TR and VS, and only rarely NC... so the missed tips for NC maxes relies not on them beeing but, but on the fact i dont play NC a lot. (so i dont have the certs for a nice NC max...)
  17. Redplex

Nice Places *-* i learnd sooo much :D
  18. xme2

Yeah try the guide with NC max. Useless MAX of all MAXES...
  19. DrBash00

Well, when i startet playing the NC max could mow down 2 enemy maxes with one hacksaw magazine and this wasn´t balanced at all, the Problem is how balance Shotguns versus long range weapons?

Like a GOOD Biolabcrash of NC maxes.... there is NOTHING you can do, look at my "Bushido Max" guide there you see how you charge correctly, if you do this as a Squad/Platoon the NC max is the deathlyest of all.

But i also perfer the NC or VS Max because you can use them in more different Situatons. At the same Time it seems like the NC max having the best AV weapons at the time (against vehicle, while the pounder seems to be the best against infantry)

So i admit, the NC maxes could need some love, i personal would higher the Range of the shotguns but lower the damage and increasing magazine size.

So 1hit kills are only possible at <10m, but the shotguns are still dangerous on higher ranges and have a little bit extendet fire potential. The dps. in the <10m area needs to stay the same or the extended mags would just be the overkill in crashing situatons....

Just my Opinion could be wrong. ;-)
  20. Shiaari

And I thought I was pretty decent with a MAX. Very well done! Lots of new ideas!
    • Up x 1