ASP2 Question

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nighda Venesis, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Nighda Venesis

Yesterday I prestiged into ASP2 on my main character. I received no ASP Point for doing so, unlike how ASP1 did. I levelled to ASP2 25 and did receive one. Are we meant to receive only four ASP Points from ASP2 or is the first one bugged and we are supposed to receive an additional 5 for a total of 10 ASP Points?
  2. Nighda Venesis

3. Johannes Kaiser

Total of 9, the second reset itself doesn't give a point. BIt stupid that they haven't removed the popup stating you'd received one, but according to the answer to my support ticket they are being swamped because of it and will change that....hopefully.
    • Up x 1
  4. Nighda Venesis

Small 1.5MB patch just got installed for me, and it looks like the total went from 9 to 10, I went from having 2 available points to 3. I am ASP2 51. I spent my first 5 from ASP1 already. I don't see any official notes or anything (yet?).
  5. JibbaJabba

It's a complete crock of **** and I encourage you to open a support ticket if they do not fix it.

Non members in particular being charged 10k certs for *nothing* is unacceptable (and I say this as a member).

Whatever counter point wrel though to not grant this was stupid. It just pissed off the most veteran players of the community (ALL of them).
    • Up x 2
  6. JibbaJabba

Just checked. Looks like I see an additional asp point has appeared as well.

I'm at ASP2 BR71 and have 8 points.
    • Up x 1