ASP

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PlanetBound, Apr 14, 2018.

1. PlanetBound

Wondering if any of the other battlefield elites are able to use their unlocked abilities.
  2. Prudentia

i've been running around with my lasher just fine.
  3. DeadlyOmen

I won't waste my level gain on what ASP offers.
    • Up x 2
  4. adamts01

I like my shotgun engineer. Cheap ESF is helping a ton. That's as far as I've gotten.
  5. JobiWan

Sticky nades on infil = best fun I've had in ages in PS2. So many surprised Light Assaults exploding in mid-air.
    • Up x 1
  6. Gustavo M

Decoy nade is the most underrated thing in this game, that's all I'm saying.
  7. Stoet

now..... my biggest question so far is...

first 15 levels give +100 cert right ?
    ASP resets ur BR to BR 1 xD
    does it also give me the 14*100 certs again :D ?
    quess not but... just asking haha.
  8. Luicanus

No, not unless I totally missed getting 1400 certs the other day.

A man can dream though.
    • Up x 1
  9. Luicanus

I've Unlocked the SMG secondary for the LA and have to say it's kind of meh. No where near as OP as some were suggesting, I've got one avaliable ASP skill atm which I'm wavering whethe or not to spend on the cheaper tanks upgrade. I was always a lightning main but I rarely pull one these days, certainly not often enough to need 70 nanites off.

If my prowler was only 360 nanites I might consider throwing some more certs that way and using it more though.

I'm just weary of spending all my skills early then new perks being released. It happened with the ISO-4 for implants and I was pissed.
  10. breeje

i unlocked the sticky nades for fun on my infill and the heavy gun on my HA
    the sticky nades are very funny in the right situation but my HA play style completely changed
    surprised a lot of players who hunted me down only to run around a corner and find me with the mini chain gun
    but i am in doubt on how to spend my next tokens, it's not like i can return them if i make a mistake
    i also think we should get a token every BR20, so 6 in total
    • Up x 1
  11. Stoet

Ur prowler will be 360 mate :) Lightning and MBT --> Main Battle Tank ( Faction Tanks) also get a 20% off :).

I Think ESF / Valkery and Lightning / MBT are the best investments u can make with ASP, even if you only use ESF/Valks for transport. it's easier to get nanites back after transport if u want to pull a vehicle or Max suit at location.
  12. Luicanus

Yes, I know that but I don't like Prowlers, would rather use a Vanguard, the point is that at 450 Nanites I've barely certed into my Prowler and have about 0.5 days in it with nearly 8 days in the Lightning and 102.5 days in game.

If I take the perk for 360 Prowlers I might just manage to motivate myself to pull them more often, or I might still never pull them. I'm unsure if I'd get much use out f that skill despite being a fairly prolific tanker.

Likewise for the ESF I'm not sure I'll use it enough to be worthwhile. The Lib one calls to me a bit though.
  13. SquirtAttack

And this is a perfect example of how those who primarily play infiltrator got screwed for this ASP program. As you noted, the sticky grenades are pretty funny in the right situation, but because your HA class got a worthy ASP option, it has totally changed your play style. Nice to know infiltrators get funny nades for the ASP program.
    • Up x 2
  14. breeje

i know how you feel, i was primarily a infill but i dropped the class cause infills get always screwed
    now i only play as a infill when servers are low cause i believe infills don't matter in a battle, infills can only be annoying and piss players off
  15. The Shady Engineer

I'm very much enjoying finally being able to use ARs on my engineer. Especially on my TR planetman.

Cycler TRV for close quarters work and a SABR 13 with infinite ammo for long range plinking. Don't get me wrong, I luvs my carbines, but god damn are Terran assault rifles amazing.

EMP grenades are a blast as well. :D
  16. JibbaJabba

What do you mean waste your level gain? Not sure what you mean.
  17. Luicanus

As in he'll wait until new ASP skills get released. That's how I read it anyway.
  18. JibbaJabba

Sure but when the new skills get released he'll be waiting more because he never accumulated ASP tokens.

Still doesn't make sense to NOT do it.
  19. Luicanus

Unless he got ASP but jut isn't spending the Skill Points atm?
    • Up x 1