[Suggestion] ASP Revive Grenades for Light Assault

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Campagne, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Campagne

For all those times when you're with a buddy up on a rooftop somewhere and he goes down and takes the enemy with him.

They cost per usage, have a maximum amount able to be carried at once, do not revive at full heath, and take the place of combat grenades like frags for flashes. I do not think they would replace the need for a medic under any circumstance where a jet-pack is not required and allow veteran LAs to have some small support niche if kitted out for it.
    • Up x 1
  2. Demigan

Almost any grenade would be fine except concussion I think.

EMP? yes please.
    Stickies? Want them! Ofcourse as NC I cant equip them right now making my infil ASP useless. Thanks for your speedy repairs of that problem and communication of how and when you fix it DBG! (Not).
    Revives? Veeery useful for an enterprising LA, often you are in the best position to see where one needs to land from above.
    • Up x 1
  3. xMeserionx

Please no, lets not give LAs another tool that winds up getting nerfed (C4) for everyone because its broken on LAs.
  4. Hajakizol

Erm i guess and give maxes an ability slot that revives all the friendlies around them.... Both of these idea are bad cuz ... balance?
  5. TR5L4Y3R

....... rather not a fan of this one .....

might as well give them to all classes at this point then ... and AVgrenades ...