Asked higby about the new sniper rifles

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by VSDerp, Feb 4, 2014.

1. VSDerp

Not alot of info but thought ill share this with fellow infiltrators.Hope we get them on PTS very soon
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Up x 3
  2. Teoke

I do really really hope that it charges while you are scoped in, like this:

Keep scoped in till the bar fills up to full, allowing you to do the "boltaction" damage.
    Hammer the trigger for the semi auto mode.

It will be very akward to snipe with if you have to hold both mousebuttons down, to scope in and charge the weapon (If the gun charges like the lancer) , in addition to holding the Shiftkey to steady the scope.
    • Up x 1
  3. Tentakewls

It'd make perfect sense since they had to scrap their old idea to make a new one after the feedback.
    • Up x 1
  4. ISKNausicaa

The fact higgles stated they are really wierd has gotten me really stoked, im taking from that statement that they are really different to what we are used to gameplaywise

We need as many infils as possible to hammer these weapons when they get on the pts, we want these to be fun yet balanced.

Given they are slated to be released this month i wouldnt be surprised if they dont drop on the pts soon.
    • Up x 1
  5. jiggu

Weird is fun, I hope they're fun.
    • Up x 2
  6. Tenebrae Aeterna

I just want them on the test server already. I want to play around with them and see how things play out.
    • Up x 2
  7. Rohxer

Or the other way around is probably more likely... delayed a month. But I'll try to stay positive!
  8. ISKNausicaa

I doubt they will do that this time, too many failed promises and a year of waiting, combined with their promise to get patches out on time and to stick to the roadmap, at least that is my hope.
    • Up x 1